- Are you ready to rumble?!
- Setting Your Intentions
- The 5 causes and myths of not having anything to wear
- The difference between style and fashion
- How to define your personal style: Creating your style manifesto
- Fun Home work!
- Old style rules, old style stories
- How important is fabric?
- How to dress for your unique body
- Pear or Triangle Body Type
- Hourglass body shape
- Apple body type
- Rectangle body type
- Pregnancy body type
- Intro to Editing & Organizing
- Complete Closet Clean Out Guide
- Step One - Editing & Organizing
- Step Two - Arrangement & Simplifying
- Intro To Shopping & Studying The Form
- Where to shop
- How to shop
- Be wary of trends
- Investigate, research, and collect
- Studying the form
- Building Confidence Through A Healthy Self-Image
- Simple Make-Up Routine
- Suggested Capsule Wardrobe
- Building Confidence Through Action
Figure out your personal style Create your own and create your Style Manifesto
Dress for your size and shape. Discover specific brands for curvy girls. Learn about ethical, affordable, high-quality brands for every body type and age
Learn how to dress stylishly for pregnancy and in-between sizes
Get a handle on the closet clutter and learn how to purge, edit and organize your closet in a weekend
Learn how to have a healthy body image by understanding how the fashion industry isn’t made for you
Learn how to look good in the clothing you already own by understanding styling basics.
Have a totally transformed closet and mindset about how to organize that you’ll carry with you throughout your life.
You'll walk away with total clarity about what looks good on you.
Build confidence in who you are right now and get direct advice about what to purge from your closet.
Know what to shop for, where to shop for it, and what to avoid at all costs. Develop the foundation of simple, classic, comfortable, and sustainable style that will last you through any season and age in life!